SKINNY PEPPERMINT MOCHA GREEN SMOOTHIE (VEGAN + GF)prep time2 MINStotal time2 MINS This homemade skinny peppermint mocha green smoothie is a healthy copycat version of the iconic Starbucks drink, made without any of the harmful additives and excess sugar. It’s full of classic mint chocolate, creamy coffee flavor, plus tons of vitamins and nutrients to nourish your body through the season.INGREDIENTS
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao nibs (I recommend Navitas Naturals)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (I recommend Navitas Naturals)
- 1/2 teaspoon organic peppermint extract (I recommend Frontier Co-Op Organic)
- 1/2 cup organic, unsweetened coconut milk (I recommend Native Forest Simple)
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 cup ice
- 1-2 Medjool dates for sweetness
- Combine all ingredients into a large, high-powered blender (I recommend Vitamix) and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!